Wednesday, March 10, 2010

We've missed posting for our viewers!

Hi hi. This is the Rowdy Rockers. How are you doing today? What up dawg?
We were wondering what time it is where our viewers live. Here, it's 10:37am right now on Wednesday.

Today, three of our classmates told us about time differences. We discussed the time differences in different parts of the world, and how it might affect when our viewers look at our blog.

We have decided to record some of our songs to put up on our blog. You'll see them here soon!


(This entire post was dictated by the 3rd and 4th grade Rowdy Rockers and typed by Mr. F)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Rowdy Rockers!

    I just thought I'd let you know about my time difference from you, seeing as you were talking about it.

    I'm in Western Australia, which means we're 13 hours ahead of you. When you're at school at 9am, it's 10pm here and all of my students are (well, should be!) asleep.

    Mrs N (teacher of The Smarties)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day,howdy do this is your student I just did find out how to go on this website.

    ReplyDelete